Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Seductress by Jessica Prince

 Hello, Party Peeps! 

I hope you're having a fantastic week full of great reads & delicious food! 

And coffee, or tea, or whatever drink of choice makes you happy! 

Happy new release to Jessica Prince! Seductress is a fun, pizza-oven kinda slow burn that I enjoyed. 



My Review:

First of all, this story made me crave a good slice of sausage & mushroom or Hawaiian pizza. Yum! 

Next, we have Hazel. She's a nut! LOL Okay, not really, but Hazelnut is the cute nickname she has from Hardin & Ford. *grin* I quite enjoyed her spunkiness!

Ford & Hardin's journey to their HEA is full of banter & steam, and some high emotions that Ford has to work through. It's quite the ride! Sprinkle in Owen & Asher, some parental drama, and the suspense of someone out to get Hardin, and this was an enjoyable read. I love the banter when Ford & Hardin are together! 

😍😍😍

Links:

KindleUnlimited

https://geni.us/Seductress_LAWF

Have you read the Whiskey Dolls series? 

Let me know what you think! ; ) 



TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment