Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The Voices Are Back by Lani Lynn Vale

 It's that time again!

Time for new Gator Bait MC excitement! 


My Review: 

Highly enjoyed Morrigan & Aodhan's installment to this series! There were a few bits & baubles that were ??? but overall it was a solid story (and the ??? aren't plot-related, so not a big deal). 

Morrigan has an interesting medical condition that makes life a bit topsy turvy, and I loved how she, and Aohdan, and their friends, handle it. I enjoyed their relationship & the sweetness! And Bowie!! 😁

There's not a huge mystery or lots of action in the story. Its focus is on their second chance & how they make it work. And it worked well for me!! 

😍😍😍

Links: 


Have I convinced you to try this series yet? 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment