Thursday, February 29, 2024

Fearless by C.B. Noy

 Happy Leap Year!

Today I have a new release from a favorite author I stumbled upon last year. 

Her stories are romantic suspense, small town, entertaining reads. And her latest, Fearless, is the conclusion to her Quattro Security series. Loved it!



My Review

Alec & Quin's story starts off giving us the inside look at their 🔥🔥🔥. It takes them a little bit to figure out that wasn't just a one-time thing, but once they're together, they're TOGETHER.

I love Quin's sass & the way Alec pushes her buttons sometimes bc he loves it, too. And Quin doesn't lose that sass when she finally trusts him with all her secrets, but it changes from a protection-mode sass to just Quinny. 😁

I also love getting to go thru part of the pregnancy with these two. Alec's nicknames for the baby are adorable!!

There's suspense & more 🔥, lots of great family & friend bonding, tears - a tough subject is a main part of the story, & it's written beautifully. We also get a preview of the next series & I'm suuuuper excited that this character gets their own HEA!! 💚

Loved this story, and series, lots!!

😍😍😍

Link for KU


As always, I'd love to know your thoughts! 

Have you read this author/series?

Highly recommend!

TTFN!

: ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment