Monday, February 5, 2024

Turn of the Tides by Jessica Prince

 Happy new release!

This is the third book in Jessica's Whitecap series, & it's an enjoyable read!

Very emotional & I was rooting for these two from the beginning. 💙


My Review:

Beau & Presley - my heart broke for them lots. Their story is a second chance, that shouldn't have needed a second chance bc they could've been together all this time. Stupid interference by ... well, you'll just have to read, won't ya? 😉

I adored both Beau & Presley, and I liked the way we got to see what was going on with Beau in the past. I wished there was a little more of them being together after they got together! But that's bc they're written so well, and isn't really a complaint. Lol This story was also coming in hot with the 🔥🔥🔥. They have the chemistry down!

There were a couple scenes I loved lots that I can't say anything about bc spoilers! But I think everyone will be cheering when they see those scenes!

The ending is also done sooo well! And the tease for the next book - oooh!! Intrigued!

😍😍😍


Link


Let me know your thoughts!


TTFN

: )




No comments:

Post a Comment