Sunday, July 21, 2024

Writers on the River 2024

 WOTR is one of my favorite signings, and I'm so grateful to attend every year! 

It's in Peoria, IL, about a two hour drive away on the interstate, and proceeds go to Thistle Farms. 💜

My friend Rebecca makes the official cookies & they are the best sugar cookies! Highly recommend her bakery, Sugar* a la Mode! 



This year, due to a recent car accident & needing to get a new car (😭) I only pre-ordered from three authors & bought two other books. But I had a blast seeing friends & visiting! Totally worth the painful flare on the drive home & "signing hangover" today. 













Currently reading!
💙🖤💙🖤💙



CA Harms 🩷

Lacey Black 💙




Emotional support duck & frog.
Someone had turtles, but I didn't make it to the right table to find them! 



My friend Yvonne & I got to hang out for a bit!
😁🥳🥳😁



I just love getting to see my peeps!
I did miss a couple ppl & hope to see them elsewhere sooner than next year! 

If you've been to signings, I'd love to hear about them!

TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment