Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Breathless by Lex Martin

First of all, have you read Shameless & Reckless?  
They're both amazing reads!  
Family/friends/communities series just make me so happy... 

But this... THIS might be my favorite of the series!!  



Beautiful cover.
Beautiful story! 

My review:

10+++ stars!! Logan & Joey's story is SO WONDERFUL!! The story starts out with them being a bit estranged, but soon their family is working together to get them, well, together. It's a very subtle working, as far as the story goes - there's no overt "matchmaking" going on, per se. It's just that everyone knows they belong together & try to gently nudge them along... : ) 

I love the friendship and the way it blossomed into love. Joey knows she's been in love w/ Logan forever; Logan's a little slower on the uptake, but once his eyes are opened... *cheesy grin* 

This story has a high level of fun & laughter, sweet mixed w/ the perfect level of STEAM. There's a bit of a mystery, a villain of sorts... or maybe more than one. You'll just have to read to find out! And I HIGHLY recommend you read this one! Also, if you haven't read the first two books, you won't be lost at all & can totally read this on its own & enjoy Logan & Joey. BUT... I loved Shameless & Reckless, too. They're well worth the read AND Shameless is free as I write this review. 

So, go forth & fall in love, my friends!! : )

P.S. - The author asks at the end if we'd like a story w/ Isaiah & Liberty. My answer is YES, PLEASE! 

: )

Links:


As always, drop a comment & let me know what y'all think!  
TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment