Friday, February 21, 2020

Beautifully Scarred by H.P. Davenport

I'm so blessed to be even a small part of this book community  There are so many wonderful, amazing stories to read, and this is one of my favorites of the year so far!  Swoony goodness!



My Review:

OH my goodness, this is an emotional read! Grab tissues & get ready to fall in love with Mills & Lee. 

I wasn't sure how I felt about Juliette at the beginning. Her approach to sex is not something I enjoy in my main characters - male or female - because I don't want to read about them w/ other ppl. And while the opening isn't graphic by any means, it still put me off her a bit right from the start. So, imagine my surprise when I found myself actually really liking her! She has reasons for the way she's been w/ men, and as I read, I understood why her story had to open the way it did.

Lee... *swoon* He is cocky without being a jerk. I love how they meet & all the things they discover they like about each other. There are steamy (STEAM-Y) times but there are also the sweet times when they're just hanging out, being together & falling for each other. 

I got swept away into their story, and I LOOOOOOVE the connections & their relationships w/ the other characters. Thumbs up! Beautifully Scarred is a beautiful story. : )

Links:


This is a TOP REC from me!   
It's a stand alone.
It's emotional.
It's so well written and despite the tissues needed, is overall a wonderful story of hope and healing and beauty.  

LOVE it!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment