Monday, February 17, 2020

Rock Bottom by Emily Goodwin

LOOOOOVE this story!!!
Really, every story I've read in this series has been enjoyable, entertaining & full of great characters & solid writing.  Definitely one I recommend!!  : ) 



Here's my review & some links in case you want to check it out. 
And of course, I would LOVE it if you shared your thoughts once you read this or any story in the series!  

I highly enjoyed Dean & Rory's story for the most part. My only negative is the drama at the end felt both forced and rushed, and annoyed me in what was otherwise an outstanding story! 

They both find themselves going through some pretty crappy circumstances, and handle those circumstances in different ways. I LOVED the way their first meeting came about, and they have some great banter going on! And their story is H O T *fans self* and steamy! ; ) 

Even though Dean wasn't supposed to get a story originally, I am SO HAPPY that he did. He deserved a really great HEA, and Rory was really the perfect woman to give him exactly what he needed. She fit into the family so perfectly - and that was another thing I loved, seeing & catching up w/ everyone in the family. 

This story is very well written & even w/ my slight annoyance w/ the drama at the end, the ENDING was perfect & well done & overall the story made me happy!!! : ) 

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/RockBottomEG

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2FfY1CQ

TTFN!
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment