Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Other Guy by Jennifer Van Wyk

I have loved everything by this author since I stumbled across her on Facebook or Amazon or wherever.  I'm never quite sure where I discover most of my authors, but I'm always SO thankful!  



My Review:

Ahhhh! What a refreshing & FANTASTIC read! If you're a fan of Jennifer's writing, you'll recognize our hero of this tale. We met Jack in A Better Place when his mom took a risk to save their lives, and met the man who would change them both for the better. ; ) You'll also get to visit w/ some awesome characters from previous books who enhance Jack's story & make you want to dive into those stories, too (for the first time or again)!

I wasn't QUITE sure where Jack's story was going. Who would be his lady love? Was this going to be a story I could fall in love with? The answer is a resounding YES! I absolutely fell in love with this couple - their personalities & quirks & hearts & best of all, their communication & BANTER! There also might be a really great pupper... :D And some steamy goodness, as well!

This was a highly enjoyable read & is on my favorites list no question! : ) 

Links:
It's in Kindle Unlimited, too!!  

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/TheOtherGuy

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/TheOtherGuyTBR


If you love small-town, well-written romances, I highly recommend checking her out!
Also, a lot of her stories are connected stand alones & I absolutely LOVE those kinds of stories, as you well know!  *grin*

TTFN!!

: )  

No comments:

Post a Comment