Monday, March 9, 2020

The Second Time Around by Jessica Prince

I gush about this series every time there's a new one, I know.
It's just that it is SUCH a favorite!  
I love the couples Jessica has created with this series.  
The sense of community & chosen family.
The friendships & bonds... 




My Review: 

Tessa & Bryce's story is emotional & moving, but also a super fun read! The way their relationship starts out, the way they react to each other when they reconnect... The way Bryce TAKES CARE of Tessa when she needs him... SWOON. Just. Swoon. <3

I really loved the direction & time they took to get back to each other, and also LOVED Tessa being pulled into the fold of the women from the series. This series continues to be as much about friendship and family as it is about love, and that connection is what continues to make each story a favorite! : )


Links:

Out Of My League: Amazon Universal: mybook.to/OutOfMyLeague
Come Back Home Again: Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/ComeBackHomeAgain  
The Best of Me: mybook.to/TheBestofMe
Wrong Side of the Tracks: mybook.to/WrongSideOfTheTracks
Stay With Me: viewbook.at/StayWithMe
Out of the Darkness: mybook.to/OutOfTheDarknessJP
The Second Time Around: mybook.to/SecondTimeAround


Every book just gets better & better, and they are all great re-reads!!

I'm looking forward to meeting the author this year at a signing & getting to have paperbacks of some of my favorites (if they're there & I can afford it, I'd kind of like to get the whole series... we'll see!)!!  

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment