Thursday, March 5, 2020

Favorites List - Surrendering To Him by Hope Jones

Hope Jones is a new author under Boom Factory Publishing, LLC (the publisher is important only because it's Aurora Rose Reynolds & her hubby's company) & she is amazing!  
I fell in love with her debut, When She Remembers, for the alpha hero, smart heroine, and outside-the-relationship drama.  I enjoyed it so much, when the opportunity came up to read an ARC of her latest story, Surrendering To Him, I JUMPED!  : )  



The writing style & pacing of this story have Kristen Ashley vibes, with an OTT possessive hero who knows what he wants, sees an opportunity, and takes it!  
It also opens up w/ the action right away & was a FUN read from cover to cover!!  

My Review:

Huxley & Phoebe's story is FANTASTIC!!! We get a really great alpha, a strong heroine, fun friends & family... Is this going to be a series? This needs to be a series, because Hux's sister, Phoebe's best friend, and all Hux's guys need stories. NEED! <3 

I loved the pacing, the adventure, the LOVE in this story. While Phoebe tries to put up a fight, she & Huxley are together for the whole story & the drama surrounding them is well written, which equals my favorite kind of story!! Two thumbs WAY up! This joins When She Remembers on my favorites & re-read shelf! : )

Links:


I highly recommend both books!!  

Let me know if you pick them up & what you think!  

TTFN!

: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment