Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Bucking Tradition by Winter Travers

 Happy release day! 

I love the MCs Winter has created! I think Loving Lo (Devil's Knights 1st Gen) was my discovery book of hers, and I've been devouring everything ever since! ; ) 


My Review:

Finally! We get to learn more about Luna & what's been making her tick through this series. I absolutely adore her fire & spirit! And her dreams... And how Ransom helps encourage her to go after them. 

This story starts out with an intense situation, continuing the suspense that's been throughout the whole series. While Ransom & Bear keep the investigation going, getting closer & closer to solving one of the toughest cases they've seen, Ransom is doing a great job of showing Luna his feelings for her never died, even when she pushed him away! 

As a couple, I love their banter & the love they have for one another. And Luna & Greta's craziness can be fun, but considering what's going on in the story right now, also made me want to smack them. LOL 

Thumbs up - and as always, the ending & preview of the next story...!!! EEK! 

: ) 

Links:

https://books2read.com/BuckingTradition?fbclid=IwAR0dFc-iPj7wpYTIfTZSDcSocNW4X9NUS31xHLlpywogyG-jizBcL-9NByE


If you like MCs, I highly recommend her stories! She has several different clubs & they're all excellent! They'll bring out your emotions & also make you LOLOLOL quite a lot (look for Alice's story, seriously)! 

She also has series about mechanics, race car drivers, martial artists, and more! 

Let me know what you think!


TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment