Thursday, September 23, 2021

Dirty Little Secret by LK Farlow

 I admit, I was a little apprehensive about this one, based on the title. I am not a huge fan of "secret romance" tropes, because they just don't jive with me. I'm constantly on edge, and not in the good way for me. 

This one, however, proved to be done SUPER well, and the focus was on healing & friendship & family & I just really loved it! PLUS - Stella (aka Luna) does NOT shy away from standing up for herself, and that was a fantastic character aspect! : ) 


Also, this cover wrap is Ooooh! 

My Review:

Oh, Stella & Samson are on fire!! This story gave me all the feels, too. 

Samson's nickname for Stella is Luna & I absolutely love that - and his explanation for why that nickname. Their friendship & eventual romantic relationship are paced well, and even though Samson makes a questionable decision that is heartbreaking, it doesn't last long & the story brings it all together nicely. This story also has a lot of STEAM going on. They don't hop right into bed w/ each other, which is good, but once they make that decision, their chemistry is hot hot hot! 

Samson has a HUGE heart & his love shines through so much. Stella is STRONG & doesn't let him off the hook too easily. She communicates very well, but she ALSO has a huge heart, and so she doesn't make him pay over & over again for something he's apologized for. I liked that. 

There are a couple really emotional side stories (or, not exactly side stories, just supporting character lives, IDK what to call it!) that made me tear up. I love the friendships & family relationships here, as well. 

I greatly enjoyed my time spent in this story & I highly recommend it! 

: )
 

Links: 

US: http://1click.bz/DirtyLittleSecretAMZNUS 
UK: http://1click.bz/DirtyLittleSecretAMZNUK 
CA: http://1click.bz/DirtyLittleSecretAMZNCA 
AU: http://1click.bz/DirtyLittleSecretAMZNAU 

Free in Kindle Unlimited

So, click a link, take a peek, and let me know what you think after you read!


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment