Saturday, November 6, 2021

Devante by Laramie Briscoe

 Good Morning! (or Good Afternoon or Evening LOL)



So, Laramie Briscoe has been a favorite of mine for a while. I love the emotions & character development in her stories! (I got to meet her at a signing once & I think I was so nervous, I'm not even sure I conveyed how much I love her books! LOL) 

My Review of the first book in the LSERT series: 

Normally I don't like when the H/h are hiding their relationship because I think it's silly to do so. I still thought it was silly to do so (as did their parents when they found out) but the author did a good job of describing why Ransom & Stella both felt it was the right thing to do, so it didn't annoy me as much. 

I highly enjoyed their story & how everything played out. Also, Ransom's K9, Rambo, is a scene stealing pupper! Not only was there mad chemistry between Ransom & Stella, but she loved Rambo as much as he did, and she made a point to think of him in their relationship, too. It was very sweet!! 

: )

She has a new release this week & if you haven't read earlier books in this series, they're quick reads & good for binging ... Just sayin'! ; ) 


Audio -> COMING SOON

If you check them out, let me know what you think! : ) 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment