Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Shakedown by Lani Lynn Vale

 Oh, this series! 

Yes, I've been gushing about it all year. 

Yes, it's a favorite.

Have you read it yet?



Bruno's book is here & does a great job of wrapping some things up! : ) 


My Review:

Belle & Bruno have some unique quirks that make them so incredibly perfect for each other! I'm so glad they were paired up. The conversations they have aren't exactly bantery, per se, but they're still fun to read!

I loved the progression of the series storyline, the way some things played out. Others didn't really resonate with me, & I was disappointed in part of some things that happened in relation to Bruno's farm. Possibly bc I'd just read another story with some "darker" aspects in the name of justice, but a couple parts just were too ... Ick ... for me. Great plotting, tho! 

Overall, I love this series & characters & the way most things play out! 

😍 

Links: 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 👇👇

✦ Apple: https://apple.co/3Cm2q36  


Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2URnGN1


Let me know what you think! 


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment