Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Rushed by Aurora Rose Reynolds

 Another favorite author, Aurora Rose Reynolds, has a new release today! 

I was blessed & she sent me an early box w/ a paperback & all sorts of cute tie-ins! 




My Review:

Cybil & Tanner's story is FANTABULOUS! I love love love their chemistry & banter, and the way they interact with their friends/family/other campers in this story. It's full of heart & hope & just the right amount of steam. There's adventure & self-discovery in there, too! 

I love this author's story telling, I love the low levels of relationship angst - the drama & suspense comes from outside the relationship for the most part, and that's what makes this a fantastic recovery read. The anticipation is still there w/o any eye-rolling drama. 

Thumbs up & a 2021 favorite!! 

: )

Have you read any ARR?

All of her stories are great reads, so I highly recommend picking up one of her stories - and why not start with this one? ; ) 

Or, you could go all the way back to her first book, which is where I started. Until November caught my eye because I'd never seen a heroine w/ that name before. FELL HARD for the story & have devoured everything she's written since. 


TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment