Monday, July 13, 2020

Dishing Up Love by KD Robicheaux - Top Recommendation!

You know how there are stories you've been looking forward to for a while, but you don't even realize how much you want them until you start reading?


That's Erin & Curtis.


My Review:

What a DELICIOUS story!! Curtis & Erin are amazing characters & their meet cute is SUPER CUTE! I love their banter, their chemistry, their ... everything! I seriously loved everything about this story. Not only do we get an adorable & fun couple, we get a decadent tour of New Orleans, a beautiful friendship between Erin & Emmy (and if you're a No Trespassing fan, you'll enjoy catching up w/ that couple), a depth of emotion that's artfully choreographed, and an HEA that will make you swoon.

SWOON! : )

Links:



I highly recommend this one, peeps!
As always, let me know what you think when you read it! 

TTFN!
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment