Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Path To Us by Jennifer Van Wyk

Today, I share with you an amazing, emotional, beautiful story about a single mom, her precocious & sassy daughter, and the family that's always by their sides.



My Review:

Beau & Addy are meant to be - and everyone knows it, but them! Their story has some heartache & healing to be done, but even with some heavy subject matter, their story is full of smiles & feel good moments. I love the pacing - we get some glimpses into the past, as their history is a large part of their story, but the past doesn't overwhelm the present or their future. There are some wonderful supporting characters (including some creatively named pets, adorable!!) & a chance to reconnect with an old friend.

It's a slow burn, but when these two ignite... *fans self* HOT! 

And of course, there is Zoey, who does a great job in stealing scenes & hearts. Fantastic!!  

: )  

Links:

It's in KU!

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/ThePathToUs


I've been obsessed w/ JVW's writing since the first book I picked up, and pretty much devour every word. She has a unique way of writing angst that I don't really find angsty (angsty annoys me, so this is a good thing)! I feel the emotions without wanting to chuck my kindle halfway across the room.


Let me know what you think!!

TTFN!
: )


1 comment:

  1. Also a big thank you to Love Affair With Fiction for the graphics!

    ReplyDelete