Monday, July 6, 2020

Waiting For Forever by Jessica Prince

Hope Valley is my happy place.
These stories get better & better - and I fell in love HARD with book 1, so "better" is tough!


I want to live in this little town.
: ) 



The Series: 

Out Of My League: mybook.to/OutOfMyLeague
Come Back Home Again: mybook.to/ComeBackHomeAgain
The Best of Me: mybook.to/TheBestofMe
Wrong Side of the Tracks: mybook.to/WrongSideOfTheTracks
Stay With Me: viewbook.at/StayWithMe
Out of the Darkness: mybook.to/OutOfTheDarknessJP
The Second Time Around: mybook.to/SecondTimeAround


The latest: 

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/WaitingForForever





My Review: 

Leo & Danika grew up across the street from each other, but Leo didn't really know that. Danika had a huge crush on him, & was painfully shy, so their interactions could be counted on one hand, really. Despite this, and him moving away to start a life w/ his HS girlfriend, Dani never really let go of the hope of falling in love. 

Still, when he makes a move after his divorce, she doesn't quite believe it. This made for quite an amusing, laugh out loud scene where he has to spell it out for her. Once he does that, their relationship heats up pretty quickly!

Whew, Leo & Danika steamed up the pages! 

They don't go public w/ their relationship right away because he has two kids, who she has interactions with (and I love love love Dani's relationship w/ his kids!!), and his ex-wife is a .... well, she's unpleasant. This causes some issues... I may have wanted to smack Leo HARD a couple of times & he would have deserved it!  

Still, I liked the pacing & I loved the groveling & I absolutely fell in love w/ Danika, Leo, & his kiddos! This was a super quick, fabulous read!  I love this series!!!  : )

Have you visited Hope Valley yet?
Let me know what you think! 

TTFN!
; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment