Thursday, July 2, 2020

Drowning by Hope Jones

Hello my party peeps!!
I hope you're all doing well & getting through this crazy thing we call 2020 with lots of great reads!

Today, Hope Jones has a new release!
It's emotional & heartbreaking & satisfying! 
: ) 



My Review:

Whew!! Cam & CeCe have a very emotional story. I had a little trouble connecting w/ Cecelia at first, which I think is because she's struggling w/ her own connections. Her reasons for divorcing Cam are heartbreaking, and when they're thrown back together, their initial meeting doesn't go well at all. They have some struggles!!

I loved their hearts. The way they never lost their love for one another in all the years they were apart. I love their friendships w/ supporting characters, and the way those friends encourage them in their path back to one another. And the Epilogue? REALLY loved that!!! : )

Here are the links to check out!! 


As always, I'd love to know what you think!

TTFN!

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment