Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cole by C.E. Johnson

 I have loved every single book by C.E. Johnson! 

From the moment I read Watch Me Drown on the recommendation of Susan Stoker, I've been hooked. 

Her latest release, Cole, is the last book in her current series, and it did not disappoint! 


My Review:

Ahhh, finally! Cole & Steph have been friends for as long as they can remember. And they've been in love with each other for ages. Of course, they have hurdles to get through because of Cole's past, his friendship with Jaxon, and neither of them wanting to rock the friend-group dynamic! 

I love their closeness & banter, the special things that are just "theirs" outside of the larger group. I love Cole's attention to, understanding of, and sincere friendship with Levi. I love the co-parenting relationship depicted with Isaac & Tori for Levi. And I ADORE the mischievous Freddy!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

This was a great finale to the series, and we miiight get a peek into the next connected series. ๐Ÿงก There's suspense & steam & humor (Zayn! Lololol) & LOVE!! 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link

Link to the series

Have you read this author? She's binge-worthy, 100%, and I'd love to hear your thoughts!


TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment