Monday, August 21, 2023

Temptress by Jessica Prince

 I highly enjoy Jessica Prince in general, the Whiskey Dolls series overall, and Temptress quite a lot! 

This was such a fantastic read! 


My Review:

Wow!! Sloane & Silas are πŸ’”πŸŒΆπŸ”₯🌢πŸ”₯πŸ’”❤️❤️❤️❤️🌢πŸ”₯🌢πŸ”₯! So, tissues, a fan, some snacks... I suggest reading with these things close by. πŸ˜‰

I love Sloane to bits! Silas ... I wanted to hug him, then smack him, then hug him. His heart has been bruised in a different kind of way, and his love for his daughter is so deep, he lets it blind him to LIFE. Sloane is such a delight as she helps him rediscover that life. Or, how living feels, is a better description, maybe. 

Darcy & Kim are awesome. I love the co-parenting relationship Silas & Kim have. And how Sloane is able to bond with Darcy. That whole portion is sweet! 

This whole story is a delight to read, and I devoured it! 

😍😍😍

Link:

(The whole series is in KU - binge away!) 

What's your JP reading status?

I'd love to know! 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment