Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Wildcard by Cambria Hebert

 I am soooo in love with this series, y'all! 

Westbrook Elite just has all the happy vibes - while still being an angsty, suspenseful, college sports series. I mean, putting all of this together takes TALENT, and Cambria Hebert has that in spades! 



My Review:

Jason Rush & Landry Resch. I don't have a favorite couple in this series - each & every one of them are so stuck in my heart, I couldn't choose. But Landry & her Jay definitely gave me a "rush" of emotions! 😁

There was heartache for Rush's pain. Wonder at the instant connection he & Landry have. Joy at the intensity of their love, and even more joy at the growing relationships within Elite. Their story is about their romance, but it's so well balanced with the friendships that it made me - once again - want to be one of the bros in this family! Because every book in this series reinforces the bonds that I love with this group. 

The romantic suspense is twisty & great; the steam is 🌢πŸ”₯🌢πŸ”₯🌢πŸ”₯. You will likely want some water or a fan pointed at you. I skipped a lot of that as usual, but the bits I read point toward good things for my spice lovers!! πŸ˜‰ And the BANTER is off the charts! THAT is my favorite. These characters play off each other so well! 

I love Landry's relationship with her dad, and getting to know Coach more. He needs an HEA of his own...😎 I admire her strength, trust, and loyalty. Rush calls her his siren, and the way he explains what he means by that, is beautiful. I love his friendship with Lars, so, so much! 

Anyway, if I write all the things I love, not only will there be spoilers, but I'd likely have my own novel-length tale here, so I'll just end with this - I LOVE THIS STORY!! 

😍😍😍😍😍

Links

US: https://amzn.to/3rOmQRN 
UK: https://amzn.to/3Klul9f 
CA: https://amzn.to/3QcKBNC 
AU: https://amzn.to/3Ko22qH 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 

Have you picked up this series?

Maybe the Misfits series, which is also awesome?

Maybe her Gearshark or #Hashtag series?

One of her stand alone stories?

EVERYTHING I've read from her - starting with the series that made me fall in love with her writing, Take It Off - has been golden. I cannot recommend her books enough. 

Let me know what YOU think! 

TTFN!

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment